1.27.19 - Day 6

What a day!  What a really, really great day.

The highlight of today was definitely going to a friend's house to play in a new D&D campaign.  Now, D&D is seriously nerdy but it's also seriously fun.  I still feel some stigma and embarrassment when I tell my non-nerd friends that I play D&D but it's so fun I'm slowly starting to not care.  Small steps...


This is a short post because I want to get going on my other super dorky pursuit - playing The Sims.  Bob and I have been watching videos of a single girl trying to complete the 100 Baby Challenge on The Sims and I'm dying to give it a try.  Bob and I spent our drive to Milwaukee debating the correct list of rules.

AND school was canceled tomorrow!  The school districts all called the day super early so we're hoping that we get lots of snow.  We don't want the snow day to be called for nothing or else the higher ups won't call another snow/cold day for a looooooong time.

Comments