1.28.19 - Day 7

I've made it a week of writing every day!  I know it's only a week but it still feels like a small accomplishment.  In February, I'm committing to doing a home workout every day as well as drinking 20 ounces of water before having coffee each morning.  Both of those commitments will be more difficult than writing every day so I'm glad I'll have some momentum going into a new month.

My school just announced we are closed tomorrow!  Based on the forecast we'll probably also be closed on Wednesday - they're predicting windchills of -40 to -54.  Those aren't even real temperatures!  I'm hoping Bob's school also cancels tomorrow because we had so much fun today.


Bob and I tried to make homemade pizza tonight.  Well, mostly homemade - the pizza dough was from Trader Joe's.  The picture on the upper left is our beautiful pizza, hanging out on the cutting board, and waiting to be cooked.  Then we tried to move it onto our pizza stone and, well, it was stuck.  It liked where it was and did not want to move.  It became the ugly, jumbled mess pictured in the upper right hand corner.  

We persevered.  We baked it and baked it and baked it.  (Seriously, it took a long time to convince me the dough was cooked.)  And then... well, then we demoslished it.  

There's definitely a metaphor there but I'm not going to hit you over the head with it.  You're smart.  Figure it out.



Comments